James Busby / September 11, 2018 5:00 AM
Patch Notes for Patch v5.40 - Suppressed Assault Rifle, Performance Fixes, and More
Fortnite Battle Royale’s v5.40 content update is finally here and it brings a host of performance fixes and exciting, new content. Here’s everything you need to know about the latest update.
Suppressed Assault Rifle (Battle Royale)
Take down your enemies quickly and quietly with this new Assault Rifle that rewards precision over rapid-fire.
Limited Time Mode: The Getaway
- Players in the Getaway LTM can no longer land on the van without building.
- Reduced the Victory music at the end of a match.
- Jewel will no longer appear in inventory hotbar after being put in the Down-But-Not-Out state.
- Player models will no longer get stuck under the van after winning a match.
- Player models and items will no longer fall to the ground after winning a match.
- Enforcer Outfit no longer appears distorted to other clients from certain distances.
Weapons + Items
- Suppressed Assault Rifle Added.
- Sneaky weapon that rewards trigger discipline with precision.
- Can be found in Vending Machines, floor loot, Treasure Chests, and Supply Drops.
- Available in Epic and Legendary Variants.
- 32/33 damage per shot.
- Vaulted Drum Gun
- Sub-Region Matchmaking added for Southeast Asia.