Fortnite Weapon & Building Balance Changes
Epic Games have updated content update V4.3 to include some massive changes to weapon balance and building within Fortnite Battle Royale. You can read the full patch notes below:
We are making the following changes to address a few top concerns, including: Rocket Launcher and Grenade Launcher dominance in the late game, Minigun effectiveness, and overall resource availability. We will be closely monitoring these changes when they are live to assess the impact and re-adjust as necessary.
- Supply Llama
- Decreased material stacks from 500 to 200 per resource.
- Explosive Ammo removed.
- Damage fall-off vs. structures removed for Rifles, SMGs, Pistols, and LMGs.
- Floor loot materials adjusted
- Material drop chances in floor loot reduced by 33%.
- Material stack sizes in floor loot reduced by 33%.
- Ammo availability adjusted
- Light Ammo stack sizes increased from 12 to 18.
- Explosive Ammo availability decreased 50%.
- Minigun adjusted
- Accuracy increased by 10%.
- Light Ammo spawn increased from 60 to 100.
- Damage against structures increased from 25 to 30.
- C4 structure explosion radius increased from 400 to 600.
- Teams of 20 Storm Damage per tick adjusted.
- Storm circle 1 damage per tick decreased from 10 to 1.
- Storm circle 2 damage per tick decreased from 10 to 2.
- Storm circle 3 damage per tick decreased from 10 to 4.
- Storm circle 4 damage per tick decreased from 10 to 8.